Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon: The Vintage Girl & The Action Girl


Gigi and Lemon were then a human duo. Gigi is officially 19 and Lemon is officially 18. Gigi original hairstyle that I created was altered and made longer, although at times she still had her original short hairstyle. Lemon's hair was also edited, and later she would become blonde. Gigi's new design was inspired by Princess Peach, and Lemon's was inspired by Chun-Li, I did that long before Nicki Minaj, tried to appropriate Street Fighter, just as I did. And yes, like I said many times before, everyone is inspired by something, and everything people are currently doing proves just that. Originally a concept was made just to feature Gigi and Lemon, but I'd thought they couldn't hold their own, so I went with something else and gave them both a cameo appearance. Which in the long run was a bad idea. Because then Gigi and Lemon wasn't given the spotlight, I mean the artwork in that Visual Novel was beautiful. I guess at times when you are doing something, you don't initially think. And then everything ends up going pear shaped, and goes downhill. If I could go back in time and change something, I'd have not used that concept. I mean in the long run it caused me major problems, in real life and things that can never be undone. The damage has been caused and there is now no turning back. To think one Visual Novel could cause so much trouble. But then again that is how life is. I mean there is something in the works to keep my mascots around, but it may not come into motion. If it does, it does and if it doesn't well they had a short lived run. I mean nothing is forever, right?