Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon


I happened to come across a sketch of Gigi the Vintage Girl and Lemon the Action Girl not too long ago. My how time flies... The truth is the Visual Novel they appeared in was originally supposed to have been about them. But I felt they weren't strong enough to hold a story of their own which in the long run was a bad idea. These girls want to speak their minds and let the world know that they have "it," whatever it is. Gigi is definitely an "It" girl, like Clara Bow, only more modern and princess-like, and best of all she's Japanese to boot. Well they are both clearly westernized Asian characters, which Asians don't like. But in reality most Asians are appropriating Western culture everyday so I don't think it really matters how the both of them come across. All I know is I had a concept and it came to life. Just goes to show you that anyone can create, regardless of what others think. And when I create, I most certainly don't aim to please.