Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Happy New Year!!! What do you think of my new outfit Gigi?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Well... it isn't as bad as what you were recently wearing..."

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Oh, thank you! That means a lot to me. I just quickly tweaked the shape and color. I grabbed my eraser tool and just went for the kill."
Peppermint:

"You clearly forgot to erase that big head of yours. Hahaha!"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Get back here you little twerp! Say it to my face and I'll knock some sense..."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Leave him alone Lemon Li!!! He's only stating the facts. Not to mention that you do in fact have a big head. I just cannot and I will not lie to please you. 2018 will reveal a world full of surprises."

Lemon the Action:

"Huh? What do you mean? A world full of surprise? You think Russia, terrorists groups and North Korea will lead to World War III? I mean King Kong-un claims that he has a nuclear button on his desk."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"We'll have to wait and see.... I'm not an oracle dear... I cannot predict what the future holds. I mean nobody can predict what the future holds. I'm not Wonder Woman, not that I'd want to be her as she looks very manly. But that being said she is an Amazon, so it's only expected, darling!"