Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Would you date Mario?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Who?"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"You know that fat Italian man. He often goes around saying; "It's-a me, Mario!" Haha! So would you date him?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Isn't he in a relationship with that woman with the brown hair?"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Oh, you mean Pauline? I don't think so. I think she was his first girlfriend. But I don't really know for sure. I think his new girlfriend is Princess Peach, right? Yet, he was recently seen jamming with Pauline."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"So what you are saying is that Mario is in a relationship with someone who is underage?"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Underage? How old exactly is Princess Peach?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Well looking at her body proportions, I'd say she was under 18, but that being said her age is truly a mystery. I'm 19 and you are 18, so we're both adults... but Peach? Hmm... she's never really gone into detail about her age. And on a lighter note, to rule a kingdom, wouldn't you have had to have been a Queen? Who exactly is Peach ruling the Mushroom Kingdom on behalf of?"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Well that's something to think about I guess? I hear she has a father called the Mushroom King. But according to information he doesn't really exist. She doesn't seem to have a mother either."


Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"My daddy waddy is very seldom seen too, but my mother is stuck to me like glue, I just can't seem to get rid of her. Well don't get over your head, that Princess Peach isn't as innocent as she seems. For one she owns a dildo."


Lemon the Action Girl:

"Really? I guess she's not as young as we though. Maybe she just looks young? You know like that Selena Gomez. She looks young, but really she's old as hell. Are you sure it was a dildo, and not just a pair of panties?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"I guess we'll never know. And to answer your question, I wouldn't even think of dating someone who is Italian. I find Italian men to be somewhat creepy. They are disrespectful at times, rude and inappropriate. Not to mention that they don't take no for an answer. So my answer, is no. I wouldn't dare date Mario, even if you paid me, and I do not find him to be attractive. I like my men fit, not fat. Not to mention that I hate pasta and spaghetti with a passion."

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Wow... you sure are picky Gigi... Just so you know it's not just Italian men, most men are like that. They think they can have what they want, when in reality it isn't that way. No! You can't get what you want. Ladies if a man dares disrespect you, grab your bag and smack the %&$#?@! out of him!"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"And for good measure ensure that you have a brick and or large object inside your handbag. So when you hit him, it'll make quite the impact. You know damn well that if you attack a man in this day and age, he will sock you right back. And who wants a busted tooth? Or black eye? Then you'll have to change your name to snaggle-tooth... so knock him out cold!!! Hehe! Oh, Lemon... I think we've become somewhat violent? Oh, well... How about you Lemon? How do you like your men?"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Yeah, it's probably not a good idea to do the brick thing... I mean would you really want to be done for manslaughter? Who me? I'm not dating at the moment. I've had my fun... I'm done with the dating scene. I only have eyes for one person... but that person doesn't seem to have eyes for me."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"That person you are slyly referencing better not be me..."