Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon

Lemon the Action Girl:

"According to this advert, there's a new Jazz singer in town and her name is Alice Angel. First it was Pauline, now it's Alice."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"And who might that be?"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"You know the chick that has a beauty spot by her eye, just like you."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"No, can't say I have, darling."


Lemon the Action Girl:

"Well, I hear her fashion sense was inspired by Betsy Bop, I think she took the Jazz from her too, only Alice doesn't sound like a chipmunk. I hate Jazz... it's so lame... where's all the modern beats at? Hey, Gigi... don't you sing Jazz too?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"You'd have to be out of your mind to wear what Betsy wears... tacky, tacky, tacky, darling! Moi? Yes, darling, I sing all the classics. I've been singing them since 2012. Isn't it weird how all these girls seem to be getting into Jazz? I'm more of a burlesque singer but think of me as a Saloon girl, only difference is I'm not uncouth and I refuse to sleep with any men who dare approach me. There's a lot of guttersnipes out there that'll open their legs for any man just to prosper in their career, I darling, am not one of them. You can be sexy without being sexual. I think Betsy did a sex tape with Poopee the Sailboat Man and after she did that, she became famous overnight."

Lemon the Vintage Girl:

"Err... Gigi... don't you wear outfits similar to..."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"No, no darling... My fashion sense is classy and regal, very unique. My outfits are custom made so I highly doubt there is anyone out there with my sense of style. Jealous much? As you know, I'm a singer, dancer and actress all rolled into one. There is nobody like me!!! Nobody you hear!!!"

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Oh... okay... Well at least we're not afraid to speak out about what is on our minds. I suppose that makes us different from the rest."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Yes, darling... You just know how people hate it when you open that trapdoor of yours. I would be one to know, sometimes the things you say really offend me... but it's all good. Never be afraid to say what is on your mind. As long as it makes sense... Come Lemon, let us go play a trick on my mother."

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Wow!!! You really mean it? Cool!!! Let's set the butt-wipe's hair on fire."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"I was thinking more along the line of hiding her earrings behind the sofa..."