Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon

Peppermint:

"Gigi why are you pacing around in circles?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Well Mint, I'm waiting for Lemon to return home. I think she's currently passed out drunk in a ditch somewhere, as usual. According to the news there was a hit and run. Somebody ran over several women at the red-light district for the third time this week... but they can't seem to detain the driver. The driver is said to drive at 800.000 mph. The car was last seen in flames... We can probably guess who was driving... Lemon Li... She's such a bad driver..."
Peppermint:

"I think Lemon's been playing too much GTA V."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"O~hohoho! Hilarious right? I wonder who she'll run over next? As long as she doesn't run over my mother, everything will be just peachy keen."