Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon: Gigi & Mint

Gigi and Lemon became real girls, and dropped the furry personas. Gigi dropped the color orange, and purple became her official color, as it's more sexy. Her design went more towards Japanese anime, and has been tweaked from time to time as said before. She's had her "beauty spot" by either eye since 2011. Which clearly has influenced people, not that they'll admit it, but I know plagiarism when I see it. After all that is where I get most of my inspiration. So I guess that is what we call karma. Gigi as a fictional character has a mother, a father an aunt and a cousin called Mint. Mint's full name is Peppermint, as a sly reference to Gigi's mother who is called Pepper. Pepper's sister goes by the name Paprika, but her name is really Rika. As you can see these characters are Japanese, well that is their origins, something very different. They are very westernized, so they'd probably not be seen in a very good light, but they are fictional so it doesn't matter. And I wanted something different. I mean for example Lemon is Chinese, and always has been since I created her.