Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon: The Jiji and Remon Animation That Never Was...

Jiji & Remon
A few years ago there were plans to have Gigi and Lemon animated, either in CGI or 2D animation. This was somewhere around 2015-2016. So what was needed was a storyboard artist, who drew the scenes. The scenes basically just originated from previous audio dramas featuring my original mascot creations, Gigi the Vintage Girl and Lemon the Action Girl. Of course now I am sticking to 3D as now I don't even have to struggle to render Gigi or Lemon, thanks to Japan and their creative inventions which make creating ten times easier, and I won't say anymore on that. Of course they own the copyright to the software, but they do not own my original characters.

What went wrong? Well negotiations were put into place, but the people who were going to do the animation became greedy, and decided to up their prices. As you know, the cost to animate from scratch is not cheap.

Those were the times when I wanted to create, and so I did. I tried, I got my creations out there, but then later decided to incorporate them into my blogging which leaves them as mascots. It is really me who is the creative soul behind pretty much everything. Of course you have people who will try to imitate to emulate, but they can never be someone they are not. They are just clout chasers, and are not to be trusted. 

I'm not going to make it about any of that as I have already said what I had to say, back to the subject. Well yes I had all my original concept and ideas and was going to put it into an animation. 

There were several things lined up. At first I wanted to create a storybook, but I realized my stories are often risqué and mainly appeal to an older audience. My characters are quite sarcastic, and always fight.

And there is always a death. My character creations are unique, and have never been emulated elsewhere. Nobody is a fierce as me, and nobody will ever be able to be as creative as I am, because they have to copy me.

I'm not being big headed, I've seen it happen with my own two eyes. I've seen how some people clout chased me through the years. And I tried to be positive, but they end up prospering in the long run from plagiarizing someone else's idea.

And then the person who created the original concept, like me for example seems crazy when trying to call said person or persons out. 

But they won't stop me from being creative, no matter what shady things people try to do behind the scenes.

I literally had to change Gigi's design due to others trying to emulate my creation. Like I said, try emulating those long ponytails!? You can't! Haha! Because you've got no hair! 

You can't be Gigi, darling, she is one of a kind. She's a singer, dancer and actress all rolled into one. That was her quote I created way back in 2011. Of course someone came along and stole the quote I created, basically because she has no creativity whatsoever. 

If you don't want beef, stay out of the kitchen MOFO.
Here is an early animation from 2014. Originally I myself was going to animate a story but I figured it was too time consuming and time wasting. This is Gigi's human model from 2014, as that is the exact time when she was transforming from furry to human, as I am not very fond of furries. Gigi was kind of like a princess, only she never was, she just thought of herself as a princess, and was one of her secret island from what I can remember. I cannot really remember most of Gigi and Lemon's original backstories but they are somewhat similar to what they once were, only a little different.