Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon: RPG & Visual Novel?

It's been five years since I created several original concepts, one in which I wish I had never pushed forward, I don't know what I was thinking. This creation also affected me on a personal scale, I try to pretend it didn't because so much time and effort was put into the creation, but yes it in fact did. I thought my creation was "unique" and that nobody had done it, but it turns out it'd already been done. The whole "pink hair" design for my character was not unique. People like to try and form opinions, but my character never had a preference, he was "regal" and of "royal" blood and those who played my earlier RPG concept will know. Someone loved the early concept, so I decided to bring it back. I thought this character with the pink hair is "different" to others and should stand out and make a difference. It took a total of three years to get it right and then I could finally lay the project to rest. The final project turned out to be flash based, and my original ideas and concepts were merged into the story as I had originally had "other" plans, which I wish I had worked on. Like said, one in question went pear shaped and never came to light. It was either "Pan" or rebooting "Ginger and Pandora Lemon," so I just merged them both together. Sadly my ideas and concept through the years which I originated in 2011 have been pilfered and imitated by other people, but it doesn't bother me. Others seem to be more pressed than I am, and deliberately try to push these things in my face. But we all take direct inspiration from something, so I have no right to complain, and that's karma and I'll continue to try and work around it and do what I do best, my own thing. If you don't gel with me or if I've "told you" to keep a distance, do just that or I will drag you, and that message is not just to "one" person but multiple, including an Italian goon and a crazy old cat woman and anyone linked to any of those "messy"people and anyone of that nature, keep in your own lane, because I keep in mine. I'm not 100% invested in social media, but personally I think it takes over your life, and make you forget what really matters in life. Before the social media days, I was carefree. I would love things to be the way they used to be, sadly it's never going to happen. To get away from social media, you need to have some will power. This is now the digital age, everything is going to be digital, and I don't like it. There's also a lot of "shady" things going on, which I can't go into detail about. I would love to say what is really on my mind, but cannot. This new site has not even been able to fully launch as of yet, because I do not have the material needed, but it hopefully one day will. 


The initial Visual Novel concept started in 2013, as I am really into RPG and Visual Novels or was and I tried on numerous occasions to work with those applications. I've seen a few lurkers try me, and the dates add up, but those people don't exist in my world. Already formed opinions can change the outcome of a project, so all those people working on Indie creations or trying to get their work out there, ensure you don't have a past or public opinion because it can affect your work, also wait till after you have launched your project before sharing your opinions with the world. Not thinking about your actions, can have an affect on your future. Also I would advice you to be very careful, do not trust anyone on social media, no matter how friendly they may seem or come across as most of them turn out to be massive backstabbers and secret haters. I'm not saying everyone is that way, but be careful. #The More You Know