Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon: Gigi's Quiz


And so I continued on with my early experiments with Visual Novels and that is how I was able to progress, and get where I wanted to in that gaming genre. Before you can progress, you have to learn the basics. And earlier on in that genre, I wasn't very good. But the more I messed with that genre, the more I learned how to adjust. People who don't understand that genre of gaming, never will. I didn't want to be like all the rest, I wanted to create my own stories, and have them differ to others. I didn't know what I was doing at the time, all I know is I wanted to create, or at least try. It doesn't kill to try. Regardless of all the crazies out there, I continued, and they never stopped me. If you listen to people, they will crack you. I mean I've had to tell mentally disturbed people to keep away, they never listen. I mean just the other day I found out a "crazy man," I had blocked more than over 1000 times was still stalking me on another alternative account he had created in November 2017, after I had blocked him over like 1000 times. There are some messed up people out there, and they know it, it's like they get off on it. But anyway those people are lunatics, and really have nothing better to do with their spare time. Some people really are retarded, they think you can't look up their post history, and suss them out. But I did, and I was like that is that crazy man who has been lurking since 2013. And that's the only problem with sharing your thoughts, creations or opinions, you'll have people like that shadowing you, pretending to be you or wanting to be you. When they have their own self? Why not be themselves? Why feel the need to shadow someone else? Or do things on their behalf? You don't support that person, so piss off. I mean there are some real envious people out there, who try to push things into your face. Or try to say "look at me I'm better than you," and it's like... do I know you? Who are you? Nobody has times to play those games. So you made a blog, and it ended up getting like a ton of hits, what does that have to do with me? Nothing that is what. Some people need to get over themselves. Do you, don't try to be someone else. That is why I had to drag a few people, here and there, because their attitudes stank.