Music

ジジとレモン

ジジとレモン
Jiji & Remon

Gigi & Lemon

Gigi the Vintage Girl

"Lemon Li!!! You are late where have you been? I've been sitting here in this dreadful place for five minutes straight."

Lemon the Action Girl

"Chill, sista! It's just a coffee shop.

Gigi the Vintage Girl

"This is not just any coffee shop, it's full of old people. I've been stuck here listening to them complain for hours upon end about their broken hips and they've been going on and on and... I just don't think I can take anymore of it. Why won't the Grim Reaper appear and just reap each and every last one of them."

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Oh, no wonder it smells like urine in here. Well not to worry Gigi, I'm here now. You see I had to book a hair appointment, I like totally lost all the color in my hair. I think the last hair dye I used was faulty because when I washed my hair, it all came out in the shower. I felt like a damp paint brush..."

Gigi the Vintage Girl

"Maybe you accidentally brought wash-out hair dye? You know semi permanent? I wouldn't trust those hair dyes, they'll damage your hair."

Lemon the Action Girl

"Now it suddenly all makes sense. Not to worry, my hair is as strong as steel. I often sew weave in my hair, so most of it is fake. Coco taught me just about everything, she was the Queen of hair and nails. Sadly for Coco she's now serving life in prison for murdering Ann Lavish the Vo-Doh-Oh-De-Oh Girl. So how was the show last night?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Simply horrendous, darling. That has-been singer Maylina De Rouge was arrested last night for taking drugs before we went live. She ruined the big event and we were all forced to go home early."

Lemon the Action Girl:

"Wow!!! Really? That mean old prune face Miss Maylina does drugs? I'm not surprised, she'll do just about anything for attention. I hear her cronies do all her dirty work for her but now that she is finally behind bars where she belongs, they are probably all lost without her. It must be tough to be in the acting business, specially if you are old and outdated."

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Well on the other hand, at least the old crone doesn't forget her lines."

Lemon the Action Girl:

"What?"

Gigi the Vintage Girl:

"Her lines of cocaine? Get it?"

Lemon the Action Girl

"Haha!!! Gigi you always make my day."

Gigi the Vintage Girl

"I'm one in a million. You can imitate moi, but never duplicate."